Monday, December 16, 2013

Favorite Books of 2013

Out of the hundreds and hundreds of books that have crossed our path this last year, here are our favorite titles from 2013!


Journey
by Aaron Becker


Mr. Tiger Goes Wild
by Peter Brown


Dream Friends
by You Byun


Elecopter
by Michael Slack


Warning: Do Not Open This Book!
by Adam Lehrhaupt and Matthew Forsythe


Chickenhare
by Chris Grine


Yes, Let's
by Galen Longstreth and Maris Wicks


Jane, the Fox, and Me
by Fanny Britt and Isabelle Arsenault


Flora and the Flamingo
by Molly Idle


Mustache Baby
by Bridget Heos and Joy Ang


Once Upon a Memory
by Nina Laden and Renata Liwska


I Haiku You
by Betsy Snyder


Wait! Wait!
by Hatsue Nakawaki and Komako Sakai

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/9888240560/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=9888240560&linkCode=as2&tag=bookwoog-20
We Love Each Other
by Yusuke Yonezu


I Can See Just Fine
by Eric Barclay


Oliver and His Alligator
by Paul Schmid


Battle Bunny
by Jon Scieszka, Mac Barnett, and Matthew Myers


6 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

I am excited to read them. There were quite a few new ones to me.

Splendid Little Stars said...

It's been a while since I've read young children's books, but I always loved them--and the illustrations.

Charleen said...

I'm sad to say I haven't heard of any of these. But I am grateful that I've heard of them now!

Heidi Noel said...

We read a lot of these this week and enjoyed them. I think my top favorite was Mustache Baby or maybe Battle Bunny. Hmmmm...

edenhills said...

This is a wonderful collection.

Jenny said...

Your favorite list is full of fun books...
A+